Saturday, October 27, 2012

Six Word Saturday

 

 
 
Sending Prayers to Friends Back East
 
 
I love Halloween. It's right up there with my favorite holidays. But this year it sounds too scary with this storm blowing in on the East Coast. I know the media overhypes weather, and I really hope it turns out to be a simple snowstorm without the fearsome impact that's being predicted. Still, I'm nervous for friends and family - and even more so for those who are more likely to be in the storm's path with fewer resources for riding it out.
 
 
What is Six Word Saturday?  Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing.  If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky at Show My Face. (see details there and links to other participating blogs there.)

3 comments:

  1. Storms are frightening! I am concerned for our friends and family too. Sending up prayers on their behalf!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. This storm is definitely hitting at a "spooky" time of year. I do hope it is not too scary and milder than predicted. I'm on the West Coast, but sister and her family are in the DC area so I know they are definitely keeping an eye on development of it.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. These storms sounds bad - I hope they blow over without too much damage.

    ReplyDelete