Thursday, June 6, 2013

BOOK BLOGGER HOP: JUNE 7-13

It’s been a long time since I’ve taken part in the book blogger hop, now hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.





 For some reason, my Fridays are crazier than they used to be and I’ve fallen out of the habit. But I miss the weekly opportunity to explore new blogs and visit some favorites. So I’m back. Luckily, this week’s prompt, supplied by Tanya at GirlXOXO, is a question I can answer pretty easily.

 

What is your favorite trilogy (series)?

 

My answer: There are so many series that I’ve read and loved. In fact, I find it very difficult to start a series and not finish it. But the one that made the biggest impression on me was Dorothy Dunnett’s Lymond Chronicles.

Any other Dunnett fans out there?
How would you answer the question--what series should I be looking for next?
Join in the hop and see what other bloggers are answering!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in the hop. I've never heard of the Lymond Chronicles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally don't read series or trilogies.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Check out the giveaway for THE LAST CAMELLIA by Sarah Jio when you visit.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have not heard of this series before. Thanks for posting it.

    New GFC Follower
    http://ashleynemer.blogspot.com/2013/06/book-blogger-hop-take-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this series either...I'm definitely going to have to look it up on Goodreads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love. Hope you have a great weekend!
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan once I've read more than two books in a series I have to finish it too, even if the series has taken a turn for the worse LOL

    My Friday Hop

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey just hopping around and noticed this is my first visit to your awesome blog!

    Glad to read your choices it’ll make me think twice about the series you chose.

    New follower via gfc and goodreads

    Libertad @ http://twinjabookreviews.blogspot.com

    http://yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't read much historical fiction (except if there's romance involved, lol), but I've just looked up The Lymond Chronicles on Google, and read the Wikipedia article. This series looks VERY interesting, indeed! So I'm putting it on my TBR pile.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my BBH post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting so many new authors on my TBR list. Thanks! I'm in a YA phase at the moment. Recent loves are Veronica Roth, Lauren Oliver, Elizabeth Norris, and Cassandra Clare. Happy Book Blogger Hop!

    ReplyDelete