Thursday, September 1, 2011

BOOK BLOGGER HOP 9/2-9/5

Book Blogger Hop

It’s Friday! Time to hop. Join us at the book blogger hop to meet other book lovers. The new book blogger hop, hosted by Crazy for Books , requires a back link to the hop post, so make sure you check out the post and follow the rules. And enjoy the hop!

This week’s prompt is:

"What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation?"



I'm looking forward to some time off. I have a bit of vacation time left to take, but my kids are back in school so we won’t be doing any fall traveling. Which leaves me just hanging out at home. Although it’s not a very exotic way to spend my vacation, it does mean I can get a lot of reading done!

9 comments:

  1. Sometimes doing nothing at all is the best way to spend some time off. Last year I had a couple of operations and had 3 weeks off work after each. It was heaven just spending time at home, pottering about and doing nothing particularly special. I hope you enjoy it too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have three kids so I love having some time alone in the house. It is so blissfully quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with that! Love having a reading vacation!
    Karen @ Books Beside My Bed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time off is always welcome:) Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds wonderful! Thanks for stopping by.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hanging around doing nothing :) I'm a teacher, so snow days are the BEST for that.

    Your book looks great! I am definitely adding it to my to-read list. My local library doesn't have it, so is there anywhere you suggest that I purchase it? I love historical fiction and need to read more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kyle,
    Thanks for taking a look at my book! barnesandnoble.com sells it. Or you can order it through the Book Depository. A local independent bookstore can order it if they don't have it. Or Amazon. link here

    ReplyDelete
  8. The more the reading, the better, in my humble opinion! :) Thank you so much for stopping by on my blog! I appreciate it.

    And congratulations on being published! I hope to be published some day... we shall see! :)

    --Rachel B.

    ReplyDelete