Friday, November 5, 2010

Blogger Hop (3)

Hello again. It's time for another Book Blogger Hop! These wonderful blog parties are hosted by Jen at Crazy for Books
This week's question (submitted by Vicki at The Wolf's Den) is
"What are your feelings on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?"
My answers are: first, since I've only recently started blogging, I don't think I've lost a follower yet, but I'm sure the day will come. I'll wonder if I said something that offended the follower or if they were just trimming their list. If I lose a whole block of followers at once, I'll know something is wrong! As for the second question, I have stopped following blogs. Not very often, and usually it's because I've checked in several times over the course of a couple months and there have been no new posts.
Book Blogger Hop

7 comments:

  1. hey there! I'm a new follower from the blog hop :) Can I just say how beautiful the cover of your book is?!

    I think losing a few followers along the way is part of the process. I was upset the first time, but I learned that I'd rather have a few quality followers than a whole bunch who just don't give a darn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always a little bummed when I lose followers but make every effort to
    turn every lost follower into a learning experience so I can improve my
    performance.

    On the flip side, I only stop following people when they give me a reason to
    such as being totally off message or being too controversial in an negative,
    over-the-top way.

    Happy Book Blogger Hop Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have found you via the Hop! It's always sad to lose followers, but it happens. I just try not to take it TOO personally :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope blocks of followers don't drop from sight all of a sudden! That would be just awful! A recent follower hopping by to say hello :) Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    Happy Friday! I'm just doing my rounds on the Blog Hop and Follow Friday. The book your currently reading looks great. I can be a sucker for a good historical.I also wanted you to know that I try to be a faithful follower and visit often. I hope you have a great weekend and Happy Reading!!

    I'm an old follower.

    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for coming over via the hop, am now following and looking forward to seeing more of your blog.

    enjoy ur weekend!

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Have a great weekend :)

    Claire @ YA Bookie Monster

    ReplyDelete