Saturday, November 27, 2010

The YA Historical Fiction Challenge

The challenge has begun! The books I've read are listed below, with links to reviews (if reviewed.)



I've already signed on for one challenge for 2011, but when I came across this one, I couldn't resist. Sab at YAbliss is hosting a YA historical fiction challenge. There are three levels:

Level 1 is 5 YA HF books in 2011
Level 2 is 10 YA HF books in 2011
Level 3 is 15 YA HF books in 2011.

I'm going to try for level 2, and review as many of those as I can.

Check out the YAbliss blog post for a definition of what will count toward the challenge and links to examples of books.


RULES:
  • All Historical Fiction books must be YA or MG
  • Books don't have to be 2011 releases.
  • Anyone can join. Please link (on the YAbliss blog) to a public (web) place Sab can find you.
  • You can join at anytime. The challenge runs from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm so honored you joined the challenge! Expect an email from me soon ;)

    ReplyDelete