Friday, November 21, 2014

BOOK BLOGGER HOP- November 21-27th

Book Blogger Hop

It's been a long time since I've taken part in the book blogger hop. Fridays are really busy for me, and then it's hard to jump in if I've missed the start. But I decided to do it this week. The hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Wander on over to find out how to participate, to find the other blogs that are hopping during the week, and to link up your own blog.

The question for the week, submitted by Elizabeth at Silver's Reviews is:

Do you have any advice for new bloggers?

Here's my answer:
Explore a lot of other blogs. Make comments when you think of it. (Everyone loves comments.) Take part in memes that strike you. Book blogging is most fun when you feel like you're part of a book loving community, so get out there and join that community.

4 comments:

  1. What great advice. Visiting other blogs to get ideas is great advice.

    Comments make all of us so happy. I love them.

    I totally agree about the book blogging community. They are the BEST and the most helpful folks ever.

    ENJOY your weekend, and thanks for stopping by my post earlier.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice, I just started a new blog so I am still learning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly love your advice; everyone does love comments :) and I find the book blogging community to be the most engaging and friendly!

    ReplyDelete