One of my New Year's resolutions is to use the library more. My bookshelves are overflowing with books, read and unread, and I keep telling myself I can't buy more until I read what I have. That doesn't work, so I'm trying to at least acquire fewer books. I did do a little bit better at using the library last year and am hoping to continue the trend this year.
To that end, I am adding one more challenge to my list. Gina at Book Dragon's Lair is hosting a Library Book Reading Challenge. (see the link for rules.) I'm going to try for the Middle Grade level- 18 books.
I'll list my my books read and post links to reviews back to this page when completed.
1. The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa
2. The Painted Girls by Cathy Marie Buchanan
3. Gillespie and I by Jane Harris
4. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
5. Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
6. Z. A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler
7. The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Steadman
8. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
9. A Little Folly by Jude Morgan
10. Catherine the Great. Portrait of a Woman by Robert K. Massie
11. The Berlin Boxing Club by Robert Sharenow
12. How to Create the Perfect Wife by Wendy Moore
13. Call Me Zelda by Erika Robuck
14. Tulip Fever by Deborah Moggach
15. Colony by Anne Rivers Siddons
16. Rules of Civility by Amor Towles
17. The Anatomist's Wife by Anna Lee Huber
18. Letters from Skye by Jessica Brockmole