Friday, June 22, 2012

BOOK BLOGGER HOP: June 22-28

Book Blogger Hop


It's Friday! Blog hop time. Hosted by Crazy for Books, the blog hop is a place to share the love of books and blogging. Head over to Crazy for Books for the rules of the hop and to add your name to the linky link.

This week's question is:
 Do you immediately write a review upon finishing a book or do you wait and write multiple reviews at once?

My answer:
I always write my reviews as soon as I can after finishing the book. I have a terrible memory for details, so if I don't write a review quickly I'll forget character names and mix up plot sequence. If I were to try writing a batch of reviews all at once it would be a disaster. I'm sure I'd put a character in the wrong book.






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    It does help with my forgetfulness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I sometimes forget certain characters' names and some details as well. That's why I write the Goodreads review right way, so I have something to refer to. Also, the book never leaves my desk until I have finished with my review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you. I too have hard times trying to remember details from the books, even right after reading it. I will confess...after reading a book, I look it up on Amazon and check out the reviews so that my memory could get jogged. I don't copy the reviews, it's just to help me get the juices flowing.


    P.S. Your blog is awesome! I am now following you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would actually be really funny to read reviews with the wrong characters in the wrong books... Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete