Here's how it works:
First, answer the prompt question on your blog:
What are the next five books in your TBR (to-be-read) pile? And, don’t worry, you can change your mind and read something different.
2. Enter the link to your post in the linky list at Crazy for Books (enter your Blog Name, Genre you review, and direct link to your post answering this week’s question; failure to do so will result in removal of your link).
3. Visit other blogs in the list, spending quality time getting to know the people you are visiting. Don’t just visit the post with the question, but click around and read some of the blogger’s other content, too! This Hop isn’t about the number of people you can visit, but the quality of each visit.
And have fun!
So here are my next five books.
The Rebel Wife by Taylor M. Polites
This one I'm sure I'll read next because it's a library book, so if I don't, I'll lose the chance.
Trinity by Leon Uris
This is the book my historical fiction book club chose for its next meeting, so I have to read this one soon.
After that, I need to get cracking on my Back-to-the-Classics challenge, so I think the next book will be my reread.
3. Madame Bovary by Flaubert.
4. Waiting for Sunrise by William Boyd
5. An Imaginary Life by David Malouf (for the Mount TBR challenge.)
Now I'm excited to get reading. And to see what other bloggers have on deck.