Saturday, October 29, 2011

SIX WORD SATURDAYS: A new meme for me




Can I summarize my past week in six words?

       Busy work. Busier kids. Week gone.

What is Six Week Saturdays? This meme is hosted by Show My Face.
In order to take part, the trick is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. Link your blog post back to Show My Face and visit the other blogs to see what other bloggers have said.

Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. preach that! we didn't have school yesterday, thank goodness! because last week was full of conferences, meetings and grading...so tiring. hoorah for the weekend! :D

    thanks for visiting my blog and complementing my daughter, lila is a lovely name! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the way it seems to go...

    Visiting from Six Week Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And as winter approaches, don't the weeks go by more quickly? Thanks for the visit - good luck with the book sales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you decided to play along! It is a fun meme! I like your six words; isn't it funny how fast the weeks seem to fly??

    enjoy the weekend!

    just stopped by from 6WS :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete